Are you worried about emails from your domain ending up in a spam folder somewhere? Here's how to authenticate your domain so email servers recognise your emails as being genuinly from ... Continue reading 'Create an SPF Record for Google Apps'
June 16, 2009
June 13, 2009
Moving to a new domain name is a major worry for webmasters as there is a risk of losing search rankings ... Continue reading 'Google Adds Domain Change Tool'
March 18, 2009
Want to route all your emails to Google Apps but you only have the option to enter name servers and not the MX records? Try one of these free services reviewed at HostingFu. The services reveiwed are: EveryDNS.net XName.org ZoneEdit.com EditDNS.net Here's the comparison table from the review. On a final ... Continue reading 'Free DNS Services'
June 4, 2008
This short and humorous video explains better than I could how to choose and buy your very own domain name. My favourite tip is imagine yourself telling someone the name over the phone. One tip I'd add is to look for a "register by proxy" service that lets you protect your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number appearing publicly. Most companies offer this as an extra while some provide it free. Private individuals registering .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk websites can opt to hide their details from the public whois register. Continue reading 'How to Buy a Domain'
Some timely tips to help you when choosing a domain name (in the UK). My favourite tip is "If you use more than one word, do not end and start words with the same character". Continue reading 'How to Choose a Domain Name'
- #Webhosting amazing support, Unlimited domains, storage and bandwidth for $2.4. CheapSEOVPS.in
- Just got a sweet deal from @GoDaddy. Picked up a new .COM for just $7.99 for the first year. Get yours while you can. http://t.co/bnt3rHE0Vn
- @NickBrown76 social domains
- Any internet marketers out there? I have two great domains I'm selling.... RedesignYourLife and RedesignYourBusiness, both are dot coms..
- Domain names http://t.co/90x9qawY5G #domains #domainnames