Google Sites lets you build websites for groups that allow interaction between group members and public. Pages can be private, shared or public and can contain embedded images, videos, documents etc. I also have my own Google Sites demo site.
May 2, 2013
November 29, 2009
In a recent post Import and Export Google Sites I described a way to move Google Sites using a program. Well it turns out there's an official, built-in way to do this. Copying a site within the same domain is easy, copying from one domain to another is another matter. Here's how to do it. Continue reading 'Copy Google Sites to Another Domain'
October 20, 2009
The recently mentioned Data Liberation Front has come up with a way to do something that was, until now, impossible. This is great news as it opens the door for: Site backups Copying of data from one site to another e.g. from a peronal Google Sites site to a ... Continue reading 'Import and Export Google Sites'
September 17, 2009
Recently a team of Google engineers calling themselves The Data Liberation Front set-up a website showing how to get your data in and out of as many different Google products as possible. They say that: Users should be able to control the data they store in any of Googles products. Our ... Continue reading 'Liberate Your Google Data with The Data Liberation Front'
March 12, 2009
March 8, 2009
Google Sites does not currently offer a built-in tool to make galleries. So you have the following alternatives: Insert a table (Table > Insert Table) adding a photo to each cell Upload your images to their own album in Picasa then Insert > Picasa Web Slideshow. Follow these instructions to show a ... Continue reading 'Create a Gallery using Google Sites'
Google Sites Links
Google Sites Latest
- @mselke01 @nataleestotz My site is completely out of compliance. We have Google sites, but I haven't figured out how to use the effectively.
- RT @CTuckerEnglish: Want to use Google sites w/Ss? Getting Started w/ #Google Sites http://t.co/8iaSKqCxNB #edchat #engchat #PBLchat #edtec…
- e-Info: wiki sites include Google Sites, PBWorks, SharePoint, Joomla!, and DW (in order of inc customizability and cost) #hm13
- A question from a reader about importing Google Drive files into Google Sites. http://t.co/GM7HZJvqU9
- I tend to open 2 (or more) google sites. one for searching reference to my study. others for searching songs, lyrics, gossip and what not.